Welcome to Wellington Sewing Centre
We have everything you'll ever need for your sewing, quilting, knitting, crocheting, felting, weaving and other handcraft projects - including lots of classes to hone your skills. And a free 30 minute lesson on any sewing machine or overlocker you buy from us!
Visit us in-store, or shop online for:
- 7 brands (and about 70 models) of domestic sewing machines and overlockers, and their accessories and parts
- A huge range of yarns and other knitting, crocheting and felting essentials (our website is being worked on right now to better present our yarns and keep our collections up to date!)
- Hundreds of 100% cotton fabrics ideal for quilting
- A tasteful and growing selection of quality dress fabrics (linens, rayons, viscoses, cotton knits, merinos, wools and wool blends)
- A selection of StyleArc, SewOverIt, Papercut and Little Kiwis Closet patterns
- All the basic materials used in quilting and sewing (e.g lining, batting, interfacing)
- An impressive range of sewing supplies, haberdashery and notions - threads, buttons, fasteners, zips, ribbons, trims, elastics, scissors, needles, pins, and other sewing, quilting and embroidery tools
- Sewing furniture
- Ironing presses
- Dress dummies
- LED lights - floor and desk models
- Ashford weaving and spinning equipment
- Cutting machines and die cutters
We offer classes year-round in numerous crafts - for adults and children, beginners and others.
And we provide a reliable and rapid domestic sewing machine and overlocker repair service.
We welcome phone calls and emails if you want to check that we have a particular item. Call 04 3874505 or 04 3874506 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
9:00am - 5:30pm - Monday - Friday
10:00am - 4:00pm - Saturdays
Closed Sundays and all public holidays - including Good Friday, Easter Monday, ANZAC day, Queen's Birthday and the Christmas/New Year statutory holidays.)