Welcome to Wellington Sewing Centre
We have everything you'll ever need for your sewing, quilting, knitting, crocheting, felting, weaving and other handcraft projects - including lots of classes to hone your skills!
Visit us in-store, or shop online for:
- 7 brands (and about 80 models) of domestic sewing machines and overlockers, and their accessories and parts;
- An extensive range of yarns and other knitting, crocheting and felting essentials
- A wide array of quilting fabrics, a selection of dress fabrics plus all the basic materials used in quilting and sewing (e.g lining, batting, interfacing)
- An impressive range of haberdashery and notions - threads, buttons, fasteners, zips, ribbons, trims, elastics, scissors, needles, pins, and other sewing, quilting and embroidery tools
- Sewing furniture
- Ironing presses
- Dress dummies
- LED lights - floor and desk models
- Weaving and spinning equipment
- Cutting machines and die cutters
We offer classes year-round in numerous crafts - for adults and children, beginners and others.
And we provide a reliable and rapid domestic sewing machine and overlocker repair service.