Janome MyExcel 18w
- A Robust, Reliable Mechanical model to suit your needs - whether you have a passion for sewing or just want to get things fixed around the house.
- As simple and basic as it seems, your new Janome MW3018LE is capable of giving you 18 built-in stitchesincluding a 1-step buttonhole. Try them all - and make endless combinations!
- The easy-to-use dial means selecting pattern, changing stitch width and length are a breeze (Max Stitch Width: 7 mm. Max Stitch Length: 5 mm)
- It has Built-in Needle Threader - that takes care of the most tedious job in sewing, and you will never have to look for your magnifying glass again!
- Sew at your own pace - the Speed Control lets you sew anywhere up to 800 stitches per minute for those who want to get more done in less time!
- Want to sew armholes and other fiddly bits?
No worries - take off the storage box and you have a free arm.
- Thinking of taking up machine quilting? No worries - take off the flat-bed storage box and you have a free arm.
- This is a top bobbin loading machine ("Top Loading" for short) which means your bobbin drops in directly from the needle plate, with a see-through window.
- Twin Needle Capability - the extra spool pins with its own slot means you can thread up TWO spools of thread. Twin needle NOT included.
- It has Adjustable Foot Pressure - you can adjust the amount of pressure to suit your fabric, whether you're sewing denim or chiffon!
- Hard Cover to protect your machine - so you get more years out of it and can easily take it to classes or a friends place.
- Lightweight (8 kg) yet made of real metal interior - perfectly suited for classes, this machine is made for a beginner or the budget-conscious and the price is just right!