FEBRUARY, MARCH, APRIL 2017
Enrol in store, or phone Jo on 387 4506 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ADULT/OLDER TEEN CLASSES
- OPEN CROCHET GROUP (INTERMEDIATE LEVEL) 2,9,16 and 23 February (4 Thursdays) 6pm – 7.45pm with Prue Hurndell, $60 for 4 sessions (you can still join, if there’s space – ask Jo) Bring along your latest project and have Prue help you with the tricky bits.
Note – this group is likely to continue on Thursday evenings in March. Contact Jo if you’re keen to join. $20 per session or $60 for 4 sessions.
- OVERLOCKER BOOTCAMP February 16 and 23, (2 Thursdays) 6.15 – 8.15pm, Tutor Gemma Crouch-Gatehouse $80 includes materials . See Facebook for details. Make 2 kids’ garments while you learn to tame your 4 thread overlocker. CLASS FULL BUT REGISTER YTOUR INTEREST IN FUTURE BOOTCAMPS.
- ZIP ART Saturday 18 February, 10am – 1pm, Tutor Shirley Mooney, $45 includes materials. Use zips to make pictures, brooches and other decorations.
- BEGINNERS’ MACHINE SEWING Saturday 25 February and 11 March, 10am –1pm, Tutor Maria French, bring a machine or borrow one of ours, learn the basics of machine sewing and make a patchwork bag and a cushion. $75 includes fabric for the bag.
- OPEN SEW GROUP – First Friday of the month starting 3 March 10am – noon, and then 7 April 10am – noon Maria French. Bring your sewing machine and project and have a professional seamstress help you with the tricky bits. $25 each session
- GET TO KNOW YOUR COMPUTERISED MACHINE - Shirley Mooney, (1 x 5 hour session) Saturday 4 March, 10am – 3.30pm, $65 (includes materials) – NB this class will be re-run on SUNDAY 2 July and SUNDAY 17 September
- EMBROIDERY – MAKE AN IMPRESSION! - Thursday 2, 9 and 16 March 6pm – 8pm. Tutor Marjorie Thomas. $70 plus materials. Samples instore of this layered paint/thread/ hand (and machine – optional) embroidery technique inspired by Impressionist art.
- MACHINE SEWING STRETCH FABRIC (Class A) – Thursday 16 March, 15pm – 8.15pm Tutor Gemma Crouch-Gatehouse – Make a child’s T shirt, (sample instore) $40 includes materials
- NEXT LEVEL UP FROM BEGINNERS – MACHINE SEWING – Saturday 18 and 25 March 10am – 1pm , Tutor Maria French – Make a child’s dress, $70 plus materials
- MACHINE SEWING STRETCH FABRIC -(Class B) Thursday 23 March, 15 - 8.15pm Tutor Gemma Crouch-Gatehouse – Make a child’s T shirt, (sample instore) $40 includes materials
- KNITTING FOR BEGINNERS ) Saturday 25 March and Saturday 1 April, 10am – noon, Tutor Katharine Gebbie, (samples instore) $40 plus materials
- KNITWIT DAY Saturday 1 April, 10am – 3pm Make a singlet and tights with overlocker, Tutor Gemma Crouch-Gatehouse $60 plus materials
- PATCHWORK FOR BEGINNERS Sunday 9 April and 7 May 10am – 3pm, Shirley Mooney, (samples instore) $120 plus materials
KIDS’ SCHOOL HOLIDAY MACHINE SEWING CLASSES
- FOR BEGINNERS Friday and Saturday 28 and 29 April, 10am – noon both days, Tutor Maria French – make a fox or owl cushion, $55 includes materials