Now at 40 Coutts Street, Kilbirnie - Next door to Westpac.
We have everything you need for your sewing, quilting, knitting, crocheting,felting, weaving and other handcraft projects - including lots of classes to hone your skills. And a free 30 minute lesson on any sewing machine or overlocker you buy from us!
Visit us in-store (or shop online in many cases) for:
- 7 brands of domestic sewing machines and overlockers, and their accessories and parts
- A huge range of yarns and other knitting, crocheting and felting essentials
- Hundreds of 100% cotton fabrics ideal for quilting and dressmaking
- A tasteful selection of quality dressmaking fabrics: linens, rayons, viscoses, cotton knits, merinos, wools and wool blends
- A selection of StyleArc, SewOverIt, Papercut and Little Kiwis Closet patterns
- All the basic materials used in quilting and sewing (e.g lining, batting, interfacing)
- An impressive range of sewing supplies, haberdashery and notions - threads, buttons, fasteners, zips, ribbons, trims, elastics, scissors, needles, pins, and other sewing, quilting and embroidery tools
- Sewing furniture
- Ironing presses
- Dress dummies
- LED lights - floor and desk models
- Ashford weaving and spinning equipment
- Cutting machines and die cutters
We welcome phone calls and emails if you want to check that we have a particular item. Call 04 3874505 or 04 3874506 or email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE from April 2019 we are at NEW PREMISES at
40 COUTTS STREET, KILBIRNIE
(about 200 metres away from our previous location)
Opening hours (slightly different from before):
9:30am to 5:00pm - Monday to Friday
10:00am to 4:00pm - Saturdays
Closed Sundays and all public holidays - including Good Friday, Easter Monday, ANZAC Day, Queen's Birthday and the Christmas/New Year statutory holidays.